Walnut Creek Field Trip Explorations Application Form
- Field Trip instruction costs are paid for by the City of Walnut Creek Clean Water Program and Field Trips are offered free to Walnut Creek teachers.
- A separate application is required for each class.
- K-3rd grades with a maximum of 30 students; 4th and 5th grades with a maximum of 34 students per class.
- Our selection process is on a first-come, first served basis. Priority is given to grade level teams of teachers.
- You will receive a confirmation letter for dates and location. We will send a Teacher Activity Package one month in advance.
- The school is responsible for transportation.
Andrew Patel, Program Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org | (510) 985-1602